Extend learning possibilities beyond the classroom
Extend learning possibilities beyond the classroom With Learnbeyond, it’s a hassle-free access to courses, 24×7! Armed with web enabled PC/mobile/Tablet device, students can attend school, take assignments and participate in discussions from virtually anywhere. With easy-to-use and innovative teaching tools, Learnbeyond has a built-in dynamic mechanism which caters to the learning exigencies of 21st century, helping students to achieve more and race ahead.
Who can sign up for Learnbeyond’s online classes?
- Students in grades 4 through 12
- Students who are in need of credit completion
- Students interested in after school and home school programs
- Students who want to ‘work ahead’ in certain subject areas
- Students with constraints in attending school
- Students interested in summer school
- Students who need to acquire online experience
Courses that cover the entire curriculum
Learnbeyond has a comprehensive list of courses designed as per the Common Core Standards Initiative. You can choose from over 44 courses offered for grades 4 to 12.
Language, Arts, Language arts for all grades and British Literature
Mathematics for all grades
Science – Integrated Science for all grades, plus Biology, Physiology and Anatomy*
Social Studies – All the courses, including World History, American History
Others – Special courses in Employability Skills, Health, Music Appreciation, Art Appreciation and Spanish 1*
Benefits to Students
- Learnbeyond helps students to work on and improve upon their weak spots. And they don’t even have to visit the classroom!
- Learnbeyond facilities an interactive one-to-one learning experience with educators while being part of a collective virtual learning environment along with other students.
- Students have the option to take courses from other schools, hosted on Learnbeyond, which can further enrich their learning experience.
- Learnbeyond enables collaborative learning among student communities through several interactive tools for sharing and discussing.
- Lends students the flexibility to study from home or any other location, without compromising on their grades.
- Very soon, Learnbeyond will be available on mobile phones and tablets, opening up new vistas for students to learn on the go.
In addition, Learnbeyond provides access to parents and administrators to log in and monitor usage of the tools by students, their performance and progress.