We are currently seeking a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify computer applications software and specialized programs throughout our company. S/he will be tasked with analyzing user needs and developing appropriate software solutions. Leadership skills are a must as supervision of other programmers may be required at times.
- Provide development work on various Enterprise level applications to support new application features.
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing system design by providing design options and solutions.
- Write and maintain codes using technical specifications to update existing application and/or to develop the new application.
- Utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write application components involving business layer, persistence layer, and database and web services layer.
- Apply analytical, technical and programmatic skills to resolve application related issues.
- Provide coding effort, time and budget to Project Manager.
- Develop applications according to Company’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodology.
- Ensure that builds are properly deployed in development, system, acceptance and production environments.
- Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security, and reliability.
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
- Provide technical and functional support to testing teams.
- Assist Technical Writers in preparing project documentation. Visit monder law group .
- Research technological advancements and ensure that information systems are continuously improved and aligned with industry and internal standards.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related degree
- Basic knowledge of generating process documentation
- Written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org