We are looking for a Programmer Analyst to perform the jobs of both a systems analyst and a computer programmer. Systems analysts design and develop software and computer systems.
- Identifies requirements for establishing the personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides the reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines for writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Check commercial locksmith in dublin .
- Keeps equipment operational by calling for repairs; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; evaluating new equipment.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related degree
- Basic knowledge of generating process documentation
- Written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org