Knowledge and experience developing Microsoft.NET/C# web applications utilizing the 4.0 framework. Experience designing and developing relational databases, specifically Microsoft SQL Server. Experience publishing and consuming web services. Experience integrating disparate in-house and 3rd-party services into seamless solutions
- Assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Translate application storyboards and turn cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle with Agile methodologies.
- Technically manage complex and large scale project efforts in development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications. Check fix body group.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Implement the solution through the development life cycle, assure sufficient testing documentation.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org