We are looking for Java Developers to write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes analyzing requirements, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The Java Developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required y2 conversion.
- Assist developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or appearance of applications as necessary.
- Experience with J2EE and peripheral technologies: Core Java ; Maven; Source control such as SVN/GIT; Spring; Hibernate
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation. Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related degree
- Implement the solution through the development life cycle, assure sufficient testing documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
Apply at email@example.com